Florida Best Beaches Guide to Beach Weddings
Exchanging vows on the sand
Florida can make your fantasy wedding a dream come true. Do you long to exchange vows at sunrise, or is a sunset ceremony more your style? Do you envision gentle waves lapping the shore and the soft sand between your toes, or would you prefer the shelter of a seaside chapel? No matter how you imagine spending your big day, a Florida beach wedding will make any bride blush with excitement - and provide a wedding album everyone will envy.
With one of the most beautiful backdrops imaginable, many Florida hotels specialize in beach weddings - from flowers to photography, nuptials to noshing, and every detail in between, they can make your wedding planning a breeze.
Here are our top 10 beach wedding destinations for those who want to tie the knot in the Sunshine State:
- Captiva Island: A seaside chapel and panoramic views earned this beach the title of "Most Romantic Beach" two years in a row.
- Little Palm Island: The island's only accommodation, the exclusive Little Palm Island Resort and Spa has hosted elite guests, including past presidents and celebrities. Specializing in weddings, the resort can help you plan a beach wedding fit for a star.
- Seaside: This planned community is a picture-perfect location for a wedding, either on the beach or at the seaside pavilion. Delightful architecture and panoramic views make a flawless backdrop for your vows.
- Sanibel Island: Secluded beaches and more wedding planners than seashells make this a top wedding destination! While the beaches are ungroomed, the wildlife this draws creates an untouched natural environment few can resist.
- Amelia Island: While most couples come here to marry on the beach, others tie the knot on horseback. No matter how you exchange vows, Amelia Island's pristine, undeveloped shores are a romantic wedding location.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: One of the most beautiful beaches in Florida, this park offers stunning views and a variety of unique locations for a wedding, including a seaside pavilion and historic lighthouse.
- Crescent Beach: The finest, whitest sand in the world, a funky art community and a laidback atmosphere makes Crescent Beach a unique and beguiling wedding destination.
- Bahia Honda State Park: Sea lavender, tiger lilies and soft sand make the perfect backdrop for a beach wedding. But be warned: marry at sunset and the spectacular view might steal the show.
- Marco Island: If you want a beach wedding but don't know where to start, Marco Island's many beachfront resorts and historic inns can help. Wedding packages are a specialty at this beautiful island escape.
- Lover's Key State Recreation Area: Spacious and out-of-the way, this beach has become such a wedding hotspot the state built a gazebo to host the many vows and receptions.
|Write A Comment|