Florida Best Beaches Guide to Nightlife Beaches
Where the fun begins at sundown
Florida beaches don't just sizzle in the sun - the nights are hot, hot, hot! Dance your way through the maze of beautiful people, in some of the most unique venues on the continent. Mix and mingle like VIPs in nightclubs where the air feels electric and the music pulsates. Find your groove in a decadent jazz lounge or sample the latest in hip cuisine at the trendiest restaurants. And don't be surprised if you spot a celebrity or two - Florida is no stranger to the stars.
Memories await and the night is young! If you love the Florida sun but really come alive when it goes down, check out our picks for the top 10 nightlife beaches:
- South Beach: Art Deco architecture, haute couture and trendy nightclubs make South Beach as much of a star as the celebrities who frequent its shores. The stage for many films, music videos and TV shows, this is definitely our number one pick if you want to stay on top of Florida's nightlife scene.
- Miami Beach: Second on our list but hardly second-rate, Miami offers up the same kind of nightlife as its star region, South Beach. Ocean Boulevard is the place to be seen.
- Fort Lauderdale Family Beach: When the sun goes down, head to Las Olas Boulevard. With comedy clubs, nightclubs, outdoor cafes and a range of restaurants to suit every palate, this strip of Fort Lauderdale can definitely make you late for breakfast.
- West Palm Beach: Elegant and picturesque, West Palm has everything form romantic sidewalk cafes to world-class boutique restaurants. Whether you're in the mood for cool jazz or a scorching dance club, you'll find it between Flagler Drive and Rosemary Avenue.
- Naples: Somewhat quieter than other nightlife beaches on this list, Naples is as romantic as the Italian city it was named for. Round off your day at the beach with a night of theater, dining or a sunset cruise.
- Siesta Key: While the beach may be peaceful, Siesta Village is bristling with nightlife. Restaurants range from casual to romantic, and you can kick into high gear at any of the local bars and nightclubs.
- Fort Myers Beach: This hip-yet-relaxed beach has a distinct California feel. Not the place to party hard, most Fort Myers visitors prefer more laidback fun. Kick up your heels at an ocean-side, open-air dance or take in a movie right on the beach.
- Smathers Beach: Mallory Square Pier's nightly Sunset Celebration is definitely not to be missed. Once you've had your fill of jugglers and conch fritters, wine and dine in style at any of the numerous nearby gourmet restaurants.
- Daytona Beach: We have one word for you: racing! But the birthplace of speed is also a fast-paced party town - spring breakers and dance club fanatics will love the high-octane nightlife both on beach and off.
- Panama City Beach: Not surprisingly, the number one spring break destination is also a hotbed for nightlife. Even when the college crowd returns to school, the largest bar in the U.S. keeps Panama City Beach hopping.
|Write A Comment|