Florida Top 10 Best Beaches
For whatever takes your fancy
Whether you have a passion for scuba diving, will go to great lengths to get in touch with nature or won't stop driving until you hit the best spring break beach parties, location might not factor into your vacation plans - if you're more concerned with what's happening that where it's at, we've organized the top Florida beaches by activity:
- Best Value: A Florida vacation can be surprisingly affordable. We've dug deep to find the deals without sacrificing quality time in the Florida sun.
- Boating and Fishing: Be it fresh or salt water, Florida offers some of the best fishing around. Whether you love to sail the wide open ocean or prefer to wander intricate canals to reel in your catch, Florida has plenty of fish in the sea.
- Eco-Tourism: While Florida's party beaches burst with sun worshippers, you can soak up the natural beauty in the seclusion of the numerous state parks and nature reserves. Remote and undeveloped, these beaches are a haven for shorebirds, wildlife and visitors seeking a peaceful commune with nature.
- Family: While sun and sand can always win the kids over, these beaches are close to family-friendly accommodation and attractions. Come rain or shine, there's something to keep the kids entertained and keep parents off the hook.
- Gay Appeal: With many areas hosting an active gay community, it's not surprising plenty of Florida beaches welcome same-sex couples.
- Nightlife: Sometimes the nights are hotter than the days. While Florida's nightclubs and bars can compete with the best in the world, nights can also come alive with theater, jazz and fine dining.
- Nudist: While Florida has only one legal nude beach, many are secluded enough to shed your clothes undisturbed. Others have areas that allow clothing-optional sunning if you apply some discretion along with your sunscreen.
- Scuba, Snorkel and Surf: If you'd rather be riding the waves or exploring the depths than sunning on the shore, these beaches offer some of the best water activities in Florida.
- Snowbirds: When the snow flies, these beaches provide the perfect winter retreat. More than vacation hotspots, these communities have everything you need to make Florida your second home.
- Spring Break: If you're looking for spring break action, Florida is the place to be - whether you want bikini contests or something more laidback, these beaches host some of the best parties in the Sunshine State.
- Weddings: Exchanging vows on a shore against a sunset is the ultimate wedding setting for many couples. Beachside nuptials are so popular in Florida that most resorts offer planning services and honeymoon packages.
|Write A Comment|